Alaskan ulu knife -handmade 100%, Damascus steel Mircarta handle
- Overall Length = 5.50" Blade Length = 5.50" Handle Length = 4.50" Heigh Max = .75" Comes with a custom sheath which protects the sharp blade and fits the sword like a glove. Made of sheep skin hand formed to fit this functional art piece to perfection.
- It is utilized in applications as diverse as skinning and cleaning animals, cutting food and, if necessary, trimming blocks of snow and ice used to build an igloo.
- Our Ulu is hand crafted and pattern forged to perform in-field. This knife has hours of work invested into it, including; forging, filing, fitting, grinding and polishing.
- This knife is not just a showpiece, its fully functional and heat-treated to take the impact and hold its edge. Impressive workmanship that will turn heads in your home or wherever displayed.
- ULU is an all-purpose knife traditionally used by Inuit, Yupik, and Aleut tribes.